Genevra name meaning
What does Genevra mean?
Predominantly used in English and Italian imperishable and loved, Genevra is originated from Celtic, Old Welsh and Germanic is a girl name. Genevra is resulted from Ginevra. Ginevra is Italian cognate of Jennifer. Also Ginevra is equivalent of Genevieve in Italian language. Ginevra is also English and Italian form of Guinevere. Meaning of Ginevra is Soft and Smooth is predominantly used in Italian and English is originated from Old Welsh, Celtic and Welsh. Also. Genevra is derived from Geneva. Geneva is derivation of Geneviève. Geneva is form of Genoveva in English language.
How do I pronounce Genevra?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Genevra as ge-nev-ra. It can also be pronounced as gen(e)-vra.
How popular is the name Genevra?
Genevra is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 2004 after 42 years of use since 1882. Over 307 babies in United States have been named Genevra. According to our findings, at least 400 people have been bestowed Genevra around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Genevra
You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less.
Do you like Genevra? Read these names too
- Riayn - Commonly Accepted girl name Riayn is predominantly used in English is originated from Welsh and Celtic languages. Riayn is form of Rhiannon in English language. Also Riayn is English cognate of Ryan
- Jenney - Chiefly used in Icelandic and Swedish far-out, Jenney is originated from Celtic and Old Norse, meaning of Jenney is "Fair or White" is aimed at baby girls
- Aleen - Originated from Slavonic, Celtic and Old French, Prevalent and Conifer Aleen means "Shining" and is mostly used in English and Finnish is used for baby girls
- Omera - Origin of Offbeat Omera is in Egyptian, English and French is a girl name, meaning of Omera is "Inspiring or Positive Attitude" is used in Arabic
- Vivien - Specifically used in Swedish and Norwegian persistent and preeminent, Vivien is used as a gender insensitive name which is rooted from Celtic and Etrusk, meaning of Vivien is "Variant of Vivian the Lady of the Lake, Full of Life or Vivid"
Famous people named Genevra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Genevra
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Welsh Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Gen
- Baby Names that mean Race
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean River
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Smooth
- Baby Names that mean Soft