Nesya name meaning
What does Nesya mean?
Meaning of Nesya is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Nesya
How popular is the name Nesya?
Nesya is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2009. Also, Nesya is a familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 700 people globally have carried Nesya as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Nesya
You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. Everyone looks at you like you are perfect and all you can think of when someone mentions this, are your imperfections. You always analyze something in your mind. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed.
If you like Nesya, you would love these names
- Modana - Breton name Modana means "Young Man or Fire"
- Ulasa - Largely used in Hindi and Hindi, Ulasa is used as a unisex name, meaning of Ulasa is "Happiness or Happy"
- LeeRoy - Lofty and Perennial boy name LeeRoy is commonly used in English. Its origin is in French, meaning of LeeRoy is "King"
- Laurie-Anne - The Laurie-Anne has origin in Latin, meaning of Laurie-Anne is "Laurel"
- Pushpya - Used mostly in Hindi and Hindi, Pushpya means "Flower" is aimed at both sexes
Famous people named Nesya
We could not find any notable namesake.