Nikoloz name meaning
What does Nikoloz mean?
Nikoloz is variant spelling of Nikolos. Nikolos is variant form of loved Nichol.
Variants of Nikoloz
Nikolos, Nichol, Colar, NiklasNames that rhyme with Nikoloz
How popular is the name Nikoloz?
Nikoloz is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2005 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 8774th. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2006. Nikoloz is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Nikoloz is a popular baby name in Georgia where every 1 in 300 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Nikoloz as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Nikoloz
Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life.
You would love these names similar to Nikoloz
- Melissza - Melissza's meaning is The Bee is used majorly in Hungarian. Its origin is in Old Greek is bestowed upon girls
- Dorine - Cherished Dorines origin is English and Old Greek, meaning of Dorine is "Gift or God or Gift of God" prevalently used in English and French is used as a girl name
- Dimas - Dimas's meaning is Loyal Comrade is originated from Old Greek is a baby boy name
- Arian - Eminent Arian majorly is used in Danish, English and Dutch has origin in Albanian and Old Greek, meaning of Arian is "From Adria or The Elements Ar Meaning Gold" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Nastasia - Meaning of Nastasia is Surrender or Risen One is used chiefly in Latvian, Lithuanian and Norwegian and originated from Greek and Old Greek is bestowed upon baby girls
Famous people named Nikoloz
- Nikoloz Janashia, famous Georgian historian and public benefactor
- Nikoloz Cholokashvili, Georgian Orthodox priest, politician and diplomat
- Nikoloz Berdzenishvili, Georgian historian
- Nikoloz Muskhelishvili, renowned Soviet Georgian mathematician
- Nikoloz Tskitishvili, Georgian professional basketball player
- Nikoloz Baratashvili, Georgian poet
- Nikoloz Izoria, boxer from Georgia
- Nikoloz Khomasuridze in Didgori: Land of Sacrificed Knights as Producer
- Actor Nikoloz Alkhazishvili, renowned for movie Isini chamovidnen mtidan
- Nikoloz Mamulashvili played the leading character of Akaki in 1930 action and adventure movie Sakani 79.
Lists having Nikoloz
- Boy names beginning with N
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Victory