Nilus meaning and origin
Nilus is used chiefly in Danish aimed at boys, Nilus means "River" is originated from Latin.Names that rhyme with Nilus
Popularity of Nilus
Nilus is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 200 people globally have carried Nilus as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Nilus
You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. You are seen as this ignorant, negative person who's full of himself, when in fact, you are the total opposite but only for people who deserve it. Learn how to love yourself before you love someone else. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of.
Other names similar to Nilus, for would be parents
- Janus - Odd unisex name Janus is dominantly used in Faroese and German has its roots in Latin, meaning of Janus is "The Elements Ianua Meaning Door Entrance or Archway"
- Kaiser - Famous unisex name Kaiser is originated from Latin, meaning of Kaiser is "To Cut, Long Haired or Hirsute" is used mainly in Arabic, German and Slavic
- Kristýna - Origin of Kristýna is in Latin is used in Czech used for baby girls, meaning of Kristýna is "Disciple of Christ, Christian Woman or Christian"
- Roseanna - Prevalently used in English unfading and celebrated, Roseanna means "Combination of Rose or Anna or Favour" has its roots in Latin is used as a girl name
- Nemo means Nobody used for boys has its origin in Latin and Hebrew is mainly used in Swedish and English
Namesakes of Nilus
- Nilus of Sora, became a leader of a tendency
- Nilus the Younger, monk, abbot
- Nilus of Sinai, of Sinai