Nirin name meaning
What does Nirin mean?
Boy name Nirin has origin in Thai. Nirin is a variation of fresh Niran. Origin of Niran is in Thai is particulary used in Tamil and Telugu languages, meaning of Niran is "Eternal".
Variants of NirinNames that rhyme with Nirin
How popular is the name Nirin?
Nirin is a common baby name in Cambodia while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Nirin globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nirin
You have issues with yourself, is what your soul urge number 9 reveals about your emotional state. You are intelligent and independent. You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul.
Do you like Nirin? Read these names too
- Luick - Used in Frisian, Luick means "People"
- Nishon - Unexpected and Fresh boy name Nishon has origin in Armenian, meaning of Nishon is "Miracles and Mark". Nishon is a derivation of Nishan.
- Feiko means Peace is used commonly in Frisian is usually bestowed upon girls
- Suzume - Girl name Suzume means "Sparrow"
- Kasih - Meaning of Kasih is Love came from Malay, majorly used in Malay is used as a baby girl name
Famous people named Nirin
We could not find any notable namesake.