Niyat name meaning
What does Niyat mean?
Meaning of Niyat is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Niyat
How popular is the name Niyat?
Niyat is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. And also in England and Wales. Niyat is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan, Indonesia and Uzbekistan. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Niyat
You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life?
Do you like Niyat? Read these names too
- Noushah - Girl name Noushah means "Pleasant, Sweet and A Sweet Woman" has its origin in Iranian language. Noushah is derivation of Nousha.
- BeBe - Noteworthy BeBe is used substantially in Gujarati, Sikh and Arabic, BeBe means "Lady, Bringer of Joy or Lady of the House". It is rooted from Latin, Spanish and English is bestowed upon girls
- Teetje means People is used principally in Frisian
- Smilte is used especially in Lithuanian, Smilte means "Sandwort" aimed at girls is originated from Lithuanian
- Apke - Girl name Apke is used mainly in Frisian, meaning of Apke is "Of Noble Lineage"
Famous people named Niyat
We could not find any notable namesake.