Nokomiss name meaning
Meaning: Moon Daughter
Add to favorites
What does Nokomiss mean?
Nokomiss is form of Nokomis. Nokomis means Moon Daughter has origin in Dakota.
Variants of NokomissNames that rhyme with Nokomiss
How popular is the name Nokomiss?
Nokomiss is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Nokomiss?
Everyone looks at you like you are perfect and all you can think of when someone mentions this, are your imperfections. Greater knowledge and truth drive you to explore constantly. You need time to heal and recover. If someone catches your eye, you are into the person before you even know it. However, this affects your self-confidence in a negative way. You are a jealous and passionate lover. When you are facing an obstacle, don't shy away from asking for help if you feel like you need it.
You would love these names similar to Nokomiss
- Nandina - Meaning of Nandina is Decorative Plant
- Morwenn - The Morwenn is rooted from Breton, meaning of Morwenn is "White Sea"
- Anne-Caroline - Of Hebrew and German origin, Anne-Caroline means "Robust, Graceful or Strong"
- Reelf means Advice or Wolf is dominantly used in Frisian
- Méloée means Prince or Chief
Famous people named Nokomiss
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nokomiss
Share your opinion on Nokomiss