Nolin meaning and origin
Nolin is variation of timeless and darling Nolan. Unorthodox Nolan is originated from Celtic and Old Irish, Nolan means "Power, Descendant of Nuallan and Northern Country".
Variants of NolinNames that rhyme with Nolin
Popularity of Nolin
Nolin is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 29 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 402 babies in United States have been named Nolin. Also, Nolin is a familiar name in India, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and South Africa. As per our evaluation, over 1000 people has been named Nolin globally.
What numerology tells about Nolin?
You are probably supportive and give the best advice. In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. Your friends respect you for your honesty. You are creative by soul and like to amaze people with your unusual actions. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives.
Parents who liked Nolin, loved these names
- Myrna - Myrna's meaning is Friendly or Beloved used for both genders has its origin in English, Celtic and Old Irish is used mainly in Norwegian, Faroese and Finnish
- Imogen - The curious girl name Imogen is majorly used in English. It is rooted from Celtic and Old Irish, Imogen means "Innocent, Daughter or Girls Innocent"
- Freddi - Used mainly in Norwegian, Swedish and English unexpected, Freddi is originated from Germanic and Celtic and is aimed at both boys and girls, Freddi means "Feminine Form of Fernando, Peaceful Ruler or Power"
- Kellig - Kellig's meaning is Fight has its origin in Celtic
- Sorka means Burning or Fiery is originated from Celtic commonly given to baby girls is used chiefly in Slavic
Namesakes of Nolin
We could not find any notable namesake.