Noorjahan meaning and origin
Used commonly in Arabic unfamiliar and contemporary, Noorjahan bestowed upon girls, Noorjahan means "Light of the World".Names that rhyme with Noorjahan
Popularity of Noorjahan
Noorjahan is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Noorjahan is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. But Noorjahan is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Bangladesh. As per our evaluation, over 90000 babies have been bestowed Noorjahan around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Noorjahan
Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. The sky is your only limit. Relationships make you feel trapped.
If you like Noorjahan, you would love these names
- MahJabin - MahJabin's meaning is Beautiful or Brow Like the Moon is especially used in Arabic is a girl name
- Rasheedah - Origin of Anomalous Rasheedah is in Arabic is substantially used in Arabic, meaning of Rasheedah is "Sober or Intelligent One" is used for girls
- Zayna - Originated from Arabic, Unwonted Zayna means "Beauty or Beautiful" which is used notably in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Nasrallah - Infrequent and Modernistic Nasrallah has its origin in Arabic, Nasrallah means "Victorious Help of God or Help from Allah" used as a boy name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Haussam - Boy name Haussam means "The Sward" is largely used in Arabic
Namesakes of Noorjahan
We could not find any notable namesake.