Turhan name meaning
What does Turhan mean?
The unconventional boy name Turhan means "Of Mercy" is used prevalently in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Turhan
How popular is the name Turhan?
Turhan is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 36 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 263 babies in United States have been named Turhan. The given name is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Turhan is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 5000 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Turhan globally.
Turhan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Turhan?
You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions.
Go through the following names similar to Turhan
- Muqaffa particulary is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Muqaffa is "Name of Abdullah (Ibn Al-muqaffi) who had Converted to Islam from Zoroastrian Religion or Worked with the Uncles of Al-mansur"
- Sih - Meaning of Sih is Arrow is used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Angham is used in Arabic is a girl name, Angham means "Plural of Nagham or Melody"
- Huraiva - Used substantially in Arabic, Huraiva has origin in Arabic and is used for baby girls, Huraiva means "Kitten or A Catlike Woman"
- Hamdi - Rare unisex name Hamdi is originated from Arabic, meaning of Hamdi is "Commendable or Of Praise" is chiefly used in Arabic
Famous people named Turhan
- Turhan Përmeti, Albanian politician
- Turhan Bey, Austrian-born actor of Turkish and Czech Jewish origin
- Turhan Hatice Sultan,