Rasheedah meaning and origin
Mainly used in Arabic unexpected, Rasheedah has its origin in Arabic and is aimed at girls, meaning of Rasheedah is "Intelligent One or Sober". Rasheedah is form of illustrous Rashida. Rashida is feminine variant of Rashid. Unorthodox Rashida prevalently is used in Swahili and Arabic is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Rashida is "Sober, Way and Rightly Guided of True Faith Mature".
Variants of RasheedahNames that rhyme with Rasheedah
Popularity of Rasheedah
Rasheedah used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1968 and over 930 babies have been given the name in 33 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1978,. After 33 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Rasheedah is a common name in Pakistan and Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in Malawi. As per our estimate, over 7000 people has been named Rasheedah globally.
What numbers say about Rasheedah?
If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values. You earn money fast but you also lose them fast.
Parents who liked Rasheedah, loved these names
- Faqeed - Dominantly used in Arabic, Faqeed is used as a boy name, meaning of Faqeed is "Special or Rare"
- Shumayl - Used in Arabic, Shumayl means "Complete" is used as a boy name
- Mukafih - Meaning of Mukafih is Freedom Fighter is majorly used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Iqtidar - Used in Arabic, Iqtidar is used as a baby boy name, Iqtidar means "Power, Capability or Authority"
- Anusheh - Meaning of Anusheh is Fortunate or Happy is especially used in Arabic is a girl name
Namesakes of Rasheedah
We could not find any notable namesake.