Nouri meaning and origin
Meaning of Nouri is Light or Luminous Nature is used in Arabic and came from Arabic is bestowed upon both boys and girls.Names that rhyme with Nouri
Popularity of Nouri
Nouri is a familiar baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 300 names. Recently in 2019, 64 babies were given Nouri and it reached its peak ranking, 249 on boy names chart. Over 111 people have been named Nouri in Netherlands. Nouri is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. In France, it has been in use since 1970 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 149 people have been named Nouri in France.
Nouri is a rare baby name in Netherlands however it is still in use. There are over 111 babies that have been given the name Nouri in Netherlands. But Nouri is a popular baby name in Iraq where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Syria and Iran. As per our research, over 40000 people has been named Nouri globally.
Nouri in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Nouri?
When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. It hurts even being around evil people because you are so sensitive to evil and injustice. Keep distance and focus on your own aspirations. It's time you find new friends who match your personality and attitude. You are a human and an animal right activist.
Go through the following names similar to Nouri
- Mahine - Girl name Mahine is chiefly used in Arabic, Mahine means "Greatest or Related to the Moon"
- Zgard - Used commonly in Arabic, Zgard means "Without Fear" is used for boys
- Adli - Used mainly in Arabic, Adli aimed at boys has its origin in Hebrew and Turkish, Adli means "Juridical"
- Mutakaffil - Mutakaffil's meaning is Guardian or Guarantor is particulary used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Dilruba - The girl name Dilruba means "Heart-ravishing" is used chiefly in Arabic
Namesakes of Nouri
- Nouri al-Maliki, Iraqi politician
- Nourith in The Fifth Element as Soundtrack
- Nouri Bouzid in Akher film as Writer