Mamduh meaning and origin
Mamduh came from Arabic is specifically used in Arabic used as a baby boy name, meaning of Mamduh is "Praised, Glorified, Person Commended, Celebrated or Famous".
Variants of MamduhNames that rhyme with Mamduh
Popularity of Mamduh
Mamduh is a familiar baby name in Indonesia and Saudi Arabia. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mamduh
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Mamduh
- Izzatuddeen is used substantially in Arabic is a boy name, Izzatuddeen means "Honour of the Religion (Islam)"
- Raeefa - Raeefa's meaning is Compassionate or Kind aimed at baby girls is principally used in Arabic
- Nadhifa - The girl name Nadhifa is primarily used in Arabic, Nadhifa means "Clean" is originated from Arabic
- Abdul Awwal - Meaning of Abdul Awwal is Servant of the First or Slave of the First One is substantially used in Arabic which came from Arabic is used for boys
- AbdulLatif - Meaning of AbdulLatif is One who Serves a Kind Man is substantially used in Arabic which came from Arabic is used for boys
Namesakes of Mamduh
We could not find any notable namesake.