Nufail meaning and origin
Specifically used in Arabic, Nufail means "Gracious" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Nufail
Popularity of Nufail
Nufail is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nufail
You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. Having letter N as your cornerstone represents your individuality and originality.
If you like Nufail, you would love these names
- Husn-Ara - The girl name Husn-Ara is principally used in Arabic language, Husn-Ara means "Adorned with Beauty"
- WaliyAlDin - Substantially used in Arabic, WaliyAlDin is used as a boy name, meaning of WaliyAlDin is "Supporter of the Faith"
- Shayma means Having a Beauty Spot or The Word Shaymaa Meaning Good-Natured is principally used in Arabic and is aimed at baby girls is originated from Arabic
- Azmia - Origin of Azmia is in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Azmia is "Faithful to His Commitments" is primarily used in Arabic
- Zamaam - Majorly used in Arabic, Zamaam means "Honor, Place or Honour" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Nufail
We could not find any notable namesake.