Ailke meaning and origin
Ailke dominantly is used in Frisian, meaning of Ailke is "Of Noble Figure and Sword Tip". Ailke is equivalent of Eilke in Frisian language. Also , which itself is shortened form of Adelheid, which itself is form of names with "Express" in Frisian language.
Variants of AilkeNames that rhyme with Ailke
Popularity of Ailke
Ailke is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Ailke?
Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. You have a clear opinion of things Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
Do you like Ailke? Read these names too
- Folina - The Folina is largely used in Frisian, Folina means "People"
- Pajika is used especially in Hindi and Hindi, Pajika means "Feet or Lotus Pond" is bestowed upon both genders
- Suriani majorly is used in Malay, meaning of Suriani is "Sun" is used as a girl name
- Orchydée - Orchydée means "Ornamental Plant"
- Godo - Godo's meaning is God
Namesakes of Ailke
We could not find any notable namesake.