Odedah meaning and origin
Odedah has its origin in Hebrew is aimed at baby girls. Odedah is form of Odeda. Odeda means Strong and Courageous is originated from Hebrew is primarily used in English.
Variants of OdedahNames that rhyme with Odedah
Popularity of Odedah
Odedah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Odedah
Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. You need time to heal and recover. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more. Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things.
Do you like Odedah? Read these names too
- Harel - Meaning of Harel is Gods Mountain has its origin in Hebrew is a boy name
- Yanna - Yanna's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful came from Hebrew and is given to baby girls is notably used in Greek and Breton
- Azai - The odd and modern boy name Azai means "Strength" and is commonly used in Hebrew came from Aramaic
- Posy - Posy's meaning is Small Flower used for baby girls that originated from Hebrew is primarily used in English
- Yamit - Used dominantly in Oriya and Tamil, Yamit is rooted from Hebrew and is used for both genders, Yamit means "Restrained, To Restrain or To Check"
Namesakes of Odedah
We could not find any notable namesake.