Odeda meaning and origin
Odeda's meaning is Strong or Courageous is substantially used in English that came from Hebrew is used as a baby girl name.
Variants of OdedaNames that rhyme with Odeda
Popularity of Odeda
Odeda is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Odeda
Give yourself some personal space to think. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. You need time to heal and recover. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge.
Parents who liked Odeda, loved these names
- Hannia - Meaning of Hannia is A Spirit Warrior and Apricot from Nara aimed at baby girls is originated from Hebrew. Hannia is derived from Hania.
- Abraam - Odd boy name Abraam is majorly used in Spanish and Greek. It is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Abraam is "Father of Many"
- Giannie - Odd girl name Giannie has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Giannie is "God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious". Giannie is resulted from Giovanna.
- Bula - Frequently Used and Classic unisex name Bula is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Bula is "A Nose Ring" is used largely in English and Hindi
- Tomara - Outlandish Tomara came from Hebrew, meaning of Tomara is "Your Own" and is aimed at both genders is majorly used in Hindi and Hindi
Namesakes of Odeda
We could not find any notable namesake.