Jordanna meaning and origin
Offbeat Hebrew Jordanna is used as a unisex name, meaning of Jordanna is "To Flow Down or Descender" is notably used in English. Jordanna is variation of admired and ceaseless Jordan. Jordan is version of The Germanic Name Jordanes See Jard. Unconventional English, Hebrew and Germanic Jordan, meaning of Jordan is "Lead Colored, Bold and One who Descends".
Variants of Jordanna
View middle names that goes with Jordanna like Sabine, Casen, Elden, Linden, Albie, Bona,Names that rhyme with Jordanna
Popularity of Jordanna
Jordanna is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1970 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1986, it ranked 3199th when 31 girls were named Jordanna. Over 807 people have been named Jordanna in United States. Also, in England and Wales, the name has been in use since 1996 and has secured the place in top 600 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 594 on girl names chart when 41 babies were named Jordanna. Over 227 babies in England and Wales have been named Jordanna.
Jordanna is a rare baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Jordanna is a familiar name in Brazil, Canada and England. As per our evaluation, over 1000 people has been named Jordanna globally.
Numerological aspects of Jordanna
You often push yourself to accomplish more than expected when it comes to your career. You are against the cruelty of any kind and have a short temper. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You need to start looking out for yourself more. Find out what drives you. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not.
Do you like Jordanna? You would love these names
- Ivany means God is Merciful, God is Gracious and Yahweh is Gracious is used as a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew. Ivany is derived from Ivana.
- Danielius - Origin of Danielius is in Hebrew, meaning of Danielius is "God is My Judge", a boy name is used notably in Lithuanian
- Jodia - Originated from Hebrew, Jodia means "Lord God"
- Davud - Davud's meaning is Beloved is of Hebrew origin bestowed upon baby boys is used particulary in Serbo-Croatian
- Madilyn - The commonly accepted girl name Madilyn means "Of Magdala" especially used in English has origin in Hebrew. Among baby girl names, commonly accepted Madilyn ranked 328 in year 2018 in United States
Namesakes of Jordanna
- Jordanna Drazin in Damsels in Distress as Actress
- Jordanna Allen in Revolving Doors as Actress
- Jordanna James in Little Women: NY as