Oder meaning and origin
Oder is variant spelling of Oter. Oter is Swedish form of Otr.
Variants of OderNames that rhyme with Oder
Popularity of Oder
Oder is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Also, Oder is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
Numerological aspects of Oder
Love makes you complete. Listen to the advice you give. But once they get to know you better, they see that you are nothing like presented. The letter O as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude, determination, and ability to overcome everything no matter how hard the situation is. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life.
You would love these names similar to Oder
- Erix - The odd boy name Erix has origin in Old Norse, Erix means "Ruler and Honor and Powerful King". Erix is a derivative of Eric.
- Sigrid - Frequently Used and Venerable girl name Sigrid is originated from Old Norse and German used notably in German, Faroese and Greenlandic languages, meaning of Sigrid is "Victory or Beautiful"
- Berny - Infrequent unisex name Berny means "Bear and Bärenstarke". Its origin is in Germanic and Old English is largely used in Norwegian and Swedish. Berny is a shortened form of Bernardo.
- Helgi came from Scandinavian and Old Norse is mainly used in Danish and Norwegian is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Helgi is "Happiness, Holy or Luck"
- Enråde is Danish form of Einráði
Namesakes of Oder
We could not find any notable namesake.