Omna meaning and origin
Omna's meaning is Pious or Pure aimed at both boys and girls is used particulary in Kannada, Oriya, Tamil, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam and Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Omna
Popularity of Omna
Omna is a common baby name in India. According to our research, over 2000 babies have been named Omna globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Omna
You are being too hard on people when it comes to their beliefs because you feel the constant urge to prove your theories. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. Help them improve instead of judging. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions.
Other names similar to Omna, for would be parents
- Parmesh means Lord Vishnu or Lord Shiva aimed at boys is used predominantly in Oriya and Telugu
- Saumyata - Used mostly in Malayalam and Bengali, Saumyata bestowed upon baby girls, Saumyata means "Serene or Beautiful"
- Hemamala - Meaning of Hemamala is Golden Garland or One of the Consorts of Yama is specifically used in Marathi and Telugu is used as a girl name
- Shyamsunder - Meaning of Shyamsunder is Lord Krishna used for baby boys is used mostly in Malayalam and Marathi
- Yogaj is used especially in Kannada and Tamil, Yogaj means "Arising from Meditation or Born of Meditation" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Omna
We could not find any notable namesake.