Omya meaning and origin
Unexpected choice and Modern unisex name Omya means "Life Giver" is used principally in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Omya
Popularity of Omya
Omya is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, Omya is a familiar name in Nigeria. As per our research, over 100 babies have been bestowed Omya around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Omya
You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. Break free from your comfort zone. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you.
Other names similar to Omya, for name hunters
- Arendje - Meaning of Arendje is Eagle or Rule is used as a baby girl name is majorly used in Frisian
- Ibbo - Used chiefly in Frisian, Ibbo means "Yew"
- Vinaha substantially is used in Hindi and Hindi is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Vinaha is "Together"
- A'ala - Boy name A'ala means "Royal"
- Puspawati means Female Flower used for girls. Its origin is in Malay is used particulary in Malay
Namesakes of Omya
We could not find any notable namesake.