Puspawati meaning and origin
Meaning of Puspawati is Female Flower is predominantly used in Malay which of Malay origin is aimed at baby girls.Names that rhyme with Puspawati
Popularity of Puspawati
Puspawati is a familiar baby name in Indonesia and Malaysia. As per our estimate, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Puspawati around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Puspawati
Endurance is one of your best character traits. You have people you love and who love you back. You want to be loved more than you already are. You want to be more. More. More. You prefer to fight your battles alone. Being crazy is your way to handle the ugliness of the world and stay sane. You are a smart person with a greater knowledge and wisdom. The only way to find happiness is to stop searching for it and let it find you first.
Do you like Puspawati? Other names you would love
- Nejc came from Aramaic, meaning of Nejc is "Son" aimed at baby boys is used in Slovenian
- Mottayita principally is used in Hindi and Hindi bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Mottayita is "Intellectual"
- Zakkar means Handsome and Kind Hearted is used as a boy name is rooted from Babylonian. Zakkar is derivative of Zakar.
- Methi - Unisex name Methi means "Celestial Damsel or Coriander" is largely used in Hindi and Hindi
- Pwyll means Steadiness is a boy name
Namesakes of Puspawati
We could not find any notable namesake.