Ori meaning and origin
Dominantly used in Tamil, Malayalam, Oriya, Gujarati, Telugu, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi and Kannada far-out, Ori means "Charitable King or My Light" used as a unisex name is rooted from Hebrew.
Variants of OriNames that rhyme with Ori
Popularity of Ori
Ori is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2198th when 62 boy were named Ori. There are over 1238 babies that have been given the name Ori in United States. Ori is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2000, peaked in 2015 when it ranked 2150th. Ori is a common name in India, Nigeria and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Cameroon, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Japan, Brazil, Ivory Coast, Cambodia, Nepal and Niger. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Ori
You are selective when it comes to friends. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. The letter O as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude, determination, and ability to overcome everything no matter how hard the situation is. It's time you focus on your career.
Do you like Ori? Read these names too
- Nachiketas - Boy name Nachiketas is especially used in Bengali and Oriya languages, meaning of Nachiketas is "The Name of the Boy who Went to See Lord Yama or Got Brahma Vidya from Yama"
- Dasharatha is used in Telugu, Gujarati and Malayalam is a boy name, Dasharatha means "A Man Whose Power is Equal to the Power of Ten Maharathis. Rathi Means Chariot Fighter"
- Prashasti - Girl name Prashasti means "Fame, Poetry or Praise" is used in Malayalam, Hindi and Telugu
- Lohini - Unisex name Lohini means "Red Skinned" is used mostly in Hindi and Kannada
- Advik means Unique aimed at both boys and girls is used majorly in Hindi and Marathi
Namesakes of Ori
- Ori Kaplan, (in Hebrew אורי קפלן; He is also known as DJ Shotnez
- Ori Uzan, retired Israeli footballer
- Ori Shitrit, retired Israeli footballer
- Ori Kowarsky, Vancouver, BC lawyer and filmmaker
- Oriko Ikeda in Role Play as Actress
- Ori Ravid in movie A Green Chariot as Writer
- Ori Hizkiah portrayed central role of Arnav in 2013 comedy, mystery film The Wonders.
Lists having Ori
- Boys names beginning with O
- Girls names beginning with O
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Light