Paquita meaning and origin
Far-out Paquita is used mainly in Spanish, Paquita means "Free Condition" and a girl name is originated from Latin and Italian. Paquita is variant of evergreen, noteworthy and in vogue Frances. Frances is derived from François. Frances is equivalent of Francisca in English language. Frances's meaning is Free Condition and Little Frenchman is originated from Italian and Latin. It is celebrated on March 9.
Variants of PaquitaNames that rhyme with Paquita
Popularity of Paquita
Paquita is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1916 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1946, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 396 on girl names chart when 38 babies were named Paquita. There are over 947 babies that have been given the name Paquita in France. Paquita is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 25 years, last appeared in 1983 and made just beyond the top 4000 names. There are over 188 babies that have been given the name Paquita in United States.
Paquita is a common name in Peru, Philippines, Ecuador and Spain while somewhat familiar name in Mexico. According to our estimate, over 7000 babies have been named Paquita globally.
Numerological aspects of Paquita
To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? You are that person who teaches others how to live life without much drama and walk their path with no one's help.
Do you like Paquita? Read these names too
- Joaquin - Desirable and Ceaseless Hebrew Joaquin means "God Judges On or Yahweh Will Establish" and is aimed at both boys and girls is majorly used in Spanish. Among baby boy names, famed Joaquin ranked 347 in year 2018 in United States
- María del Rosario - The girl name María del Rosario is of Spanish origin and is predominantly used in Spanish language, María del Rosario means "Rosary"
- Vidalina - Origin of Vidalina is in Latin, meaning of Vidalina is "Life" which is primarily used in Spanish is aimed at girls
- Belén - Girl name Belén is used in Spanish, Belén means "Bethlehem" came from Spanish
- Altagracia - Of Latin origin, Unorthodox Altagracia is used majorly in Spanish bestowed upon baby girls, Altagracia means "High"
Namesakes of Paquita
- Paquita la del Barrio, musical artist
- Paquita Hughes in California Dreaming as Producer
- Paquita Rico Francisca Rico Martínez better known as Paquita Rico is an actress and Spanish singer.
- Paquita Ferrándiz acted in TV series Estudio 1
- Paquita Arroyo played the leading role of N in 1922 movie El martirio de vivir.
- Paquita Paquin played key role of N in 1976 drama movie Tam Tam.
- In 1947 crime and drama movie, La herencia de la Llorona, Paquita de Ronda portrayed Ana María.
- Paquita Torres portrayed the minor role of N in 1916 comedy movie Donde las dan las toman.