Altagracia meaning and origin
The curious girl name Altagracia is used chiefly in Spanish, Altagracia means "High" is originated from Latin.
Variants of Altagracia
View middle names that goes with Altagracia like Kwyn, Emiliana, Tita, Lavender, Leota, Christelle,Names that rhyme with Altagracia
Popularity of Altagracia
Altagracia is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 81 years of usage and 778 bearers, the name could just made to the top 2165 names in 1926 before vanishing in 2008. Over 778 babies in United States have been named Altagracia. But Altagracia is a popular baby name in Dominican Republic where every 1 in 200 have the name as well as in Mexico. At least, 100000 people globally have carried Altagracia as their given name according to our research.
Altagracia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Altagracia?
You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. People always look for comfort in your world. You lack enthusiasm and adventure. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. No one dares to say bad things about you.
Looking for a name like Altagracia? Please go through the following names
- Máximo means The Greatest is a baby boy name, particulary used in Spanish has origin in Latin
- Prudencio - Far-out Prudencio principally is used in Spanish, meaning of Prudencio is "The Elements Prudens Meaning Provident" aimed at baby boys is originated from Latin
- Julián is used prevalently in Spanish, Julián means "Julia". It is rooted from Latin is used as a baby boy name
- Aciano - Aciano's meaning is The Blue Bottle Flower has origin in Spanish and is used for boys is substantially used in Spanish
- José Ángel - José Ángel's meaning is José or Ángel has origin in Spanish and is used for boys is substantially used in Spanish
Namesakes of Altagracia
- Altagracia Guzman in I Heart Huckabees as Actress