Paranthaman meaning and origin
Used notably in Tamil, Paranthaman means "Lord Krishna" is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Paranthaman
Popularity of Paranthaman
Paranthaman is a familiar baby name in India and Malaysia. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Paranthaman?
People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Do you like Paranthaman? Read these names too
- Bhairavan predominantly is used in Tamil bestowed upon boys, meaning of Bhairavan is "Frightful Hindu Deity 'Vairavar' the One has a Dog As His Vehicle. a Form of Fierce Manifestation of Lord Shiva"
- Piradeepa - Girl name Piradeepa means "Bright Light" is notably used in Tamil
- Viduran - Boy name Viduran means "Stepbrother of King-Pandu in Mahabharatham or Name Skilled" is predominantly used in Tamil
- Mahavaishnavi - Mahavaishnavi's meaning is Female God is used in Tamil is used as a baby girl name
- Ponseelan - Mainly used in Tamil, Ponseelan means "Nice One, Golden Guy or Perfect" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Paranthaman
We could not find any notable namesake.