Raagavie meaning and origin
Raagavie is another transcription of Raagavi.
Variants of RaagavieNames that rhyme with Raagavie
Popularity of Raagavie
Raagavie is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Raagavie?
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Do you like Raagavie? Read these names too
- Menahan - Menahan's meaning is Handsome Man is used predominantly in Tamil is given to baby boys
- Puvanika - Meaning of Puvanika is A Person who Roaming Around the World is a baby girl name is used in Tamil
- Vibhikishan - The boy name Vibhikishan is specifically used in Tamil language, Vibhikishan means "Fearless Lord Krishna"
- Aathiyannal - Used principally in Tamil, Aathiyannal means "Lord Shiva" is aimed at boys
- Samudrakani means The Fruit from the Ocean is majorly used in Tamil is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Raagavie
We could not find any notable namesake.