Pasqualino meaning and origin
Originated from Latin, Unwonted Pasqualino means "Easter" used majorly in Italian is a boy name . Pasqualino is a version of dominant and venerable Pascal. Pascal is French equivalent of Paschalis. Pascal means Of Easter, Easter and Paschal is originated from Latin and Hebrew.
Variants of PasqualinoNames that rhyme with Pasqualino
Popularity of Pasqualino
Pasqualino is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. It had a short run of 6 years on France boy names chart. But Pasqualino is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 7000 have the name. As per our research, over 9000 people has been named Pasqualino globally.
Numerological aspects of Pasqualino
The letter P as your cornerstone revels your passionate character. There isn't a person you can't charm. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
You would love these names similar to Pasqualino
- Arnolfo - Rarefied Arnolfo dominantly is used in Italian, meaning of Arnolfo is "Eagle or Wolf" has its roots in Old High German is used as a baby boy name
- Danielo - Danielo's meaning is God is My Judge is commonly used in Italian and a baby boy name is of Hebrew origin
- Berengario - Berengarios origin is Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Berengario is "Blade of the Warrior, Bear or Spear" which is used mostly in Italian is aimed at baby boys
- Adelma - Far-out Adelma chiefly is used in Italian, meaning of Adelma is "Helmet or Noble Protector" used for girls is originated from Old High German and Germanic
- Dionigi - Boy name Dionigi is of Italian and Old Greek origin which is especially used in Italian language, Dionigi means "Dedicated to Dionysos"
Namesakes of Pasqualino
- Pasqualino Lolordo, US organized crime figure and head of the Chicago chapter of the Unione Siciliana a "front" organization for the Mafia
- Pasqualino De Santis, Italian cinematographer