Dionigi name meaning
On This Page
What does Dionigi mean?
Of Old Greek and Italian origin, Dionigi is used primarily in Italian aimed at baby boys, Dionigi means "Dedicated to Dionysos". Dionigi is resultant of Dennis. Dennis is a variation of perennial and well-liked Denis.
Dennis is English form of Denis. Also Dennis is English equivalent of Dionysius. Meaning of Dennis is Dedicated to Dionysos and Servant of is rooted from Old Greek.
How Dionigi is perceived as a baby name?
Dionigi is a distinctive and unique name for little boys. This Italian name has a strong Greek connection, as it means "Of Dionysus," the ancient Greek god of wine.
A child named Dionigi would certainly stand out from the crowd with this powerful and memorable moniker. The name evokes an image of strength, elegance, and classicism, all rolled into one.
With its international appeal and timeless style, Dionigi would be an excellent choice for parents seeking a name that stands out but is not too unusual or difficult to pronounce or spell.
How do I pronounce Dionigi?
Three syllabled Dionigi is pronounced as di(o)-ni-gi.
Variants of DionigiNames that rhyme with Dionigi
How popular is the name Dionigi?
Dionigi is a common baby name in Italy. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dionigi
Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your passion for unusual weird things and people. Don't let opportunities slip away only because you were busy making others happy. To you, if something works out, fine. If it doesn't, fine again. Don't allow people to take away your peace and affect your mood. You get easily depressed from time to time because of how people live and the ugly things they're capable of.
Other names similar to Dionigi
- Calogero - Originated from German and Old Greek, Outlandish Calogero means "Strong, Vigorous or Beautiful Elder" normally aimed at boys is principally used in Italian
- Angeletta - Unheard-of Angeletta is used in Italian came from Old Greek, Angeletta means "Messenger of God or Angel" is used as a baby girl name
- Fanelly means Crowning is of Greek origin is largely used in Italian
- Sicillie - Boy name Sicillie means "From the Island" came from Italian. Sicillie is derivation of Sicily.
- Gioacchino means Yahweh Will Establish or God Puts Upright used for boys and is used chiefly in Italian is originated from Hebrew
Sibling Names for Dionigi
Looking for a perfect name that complements your baby boy's uniqueness? If yes, then Dionigi can be an excellent choice. But if you're searching for a sibling name that pairs well with Dionigi, we got you covered. Below are some fantastic sibling names to choose from!
Sister to Dionigi
Brother to Dionigi
Famous people named Dionigi
- Dionigi Bussola, Italian sculptor active mainly
- Dionigi Tettamanzi, Italian prelate of the Roman Catholic Church
- Dionigi di Borgo San Sepolcro, Augustinian monk