Peco name meaning
What does Peco mean?
Peco is short form of Peter. Peter is a variation of Pétr. Also Peter is version of Päter. Peter is equivalent of Petrus in Swedish language. Also Peter is equivalent of Petrus, Which is Peter in German language. Peter's meaning is River, Strong and The Rock has its origin in Old Greek and Latin.Names that rhyme with Peco
How popular is the name Peco?
Peco is a common baby name in North Macedonia. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Peco?
Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life. Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be. You are a risk taker because you know that in order to get something, you need to give something in return.
Do you like Peco? You would love these names
- Winno is used particulary in Frisian, Winno means "Rule or Friend"
- Adiputra - Malay name Adiputra means "Prince or Son" dominantly used in Malay is used as a baby boy name
- Arnolphus - Prevalently used in Danish, Arnolphus is used as a boy name. Arnolphus is form of Arnolf in Latin language
- Aouregan - Aouregan means "Face of Gold"
- Tadou - The Tadou means "Udder" has its origin in Aramaic language
Famous people named Peco
- Peco Bauwens, German international footballer