Santania name meaning
What does Santania mean?
Santania is derived from Santana. Santana is variation of lofty Santina. Meaning of Santana is Saint Anna and Saint Ana is rooted from Spanish.
Variants of Santania
View middle names that goes with Santania like Fama, Narelle, Jocelyne, Flavie, Dinah,Names that rhyme with Santania
How popular is the name Santania?
Santania is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1986. At least, 100 people globally have carried Santania as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Santania
Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. If someone catches your eye, you are into the person before you even know it. However, this affects your self-confidence in a negative way.
You would love these names similar to Santania
- Sevyll is originated from Spanish is used as a baby girl name, Sevyll means "From Seville Spain". Sevyll is derived from Sevilla.
- Vagas - Queer boy name Vagas means "From the Meadow" has origin in Spanish
- Celerina - Of Spanish origin, Outlandish Celerina is used as a girl name, Celerina means "Quick"
- Regla - The uncommon girl name Regla has origin in Spanish, Regla means "Rule"
- Maritess - Maritess's meaning is Teresa or Tes is originated from Spanish and is aimed at girls is especially used in Tagalog
Famous people named Santania
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Santania
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with San
- Girl names that ends with -nia
- Baby Names that mean Saint