Perlaug name meaning
Meaning: The Rock and The Stone
Add to favorites
What does Perlaug mean?
Girl name Perlaug is of Old Norse and Greek origin is used majorly in Norwegian. Combination of unorthodox PER and LAUG resulted in Perlaug. PER is variant form of imperishable and illustrous Perry. Also PER is version of Pädher. PER is also variant form of biblical and eminent Peder, which itself is Breton equivalent of stone. PER is Breton equivalent of stone. Combination of unorthodox PER and LAUG resulted in Perlaug.
Variants of Perlaug
Penetta, Alflaug, Laugey, AllaugNames that rhyme with Perlaug
How popular is the name Perlaug?
Perlaug is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Perlaug
Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. You are determined to try every kitchen out in the world and find out the one you like best. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You have to understand that not everyone is so thrilled by the thought of changing the world for good.
Go through the following names similar to Perlaug
- Phoebus chiefly is used in English aimed at boys, meaning of Phoebus is "Bright or Pure" is originated from Old Greek
- Adarah - Unusual and Contemporary girl name Adarah means "Noble, Virgin and Fire" has its origin in Old Greek. Adarah is resulted from Adara.
- Jayvon - Prominent Jayvons origin is Old Greek and Hebrew bestowed upon boys, meaning of Jayvon is "Greece" is mostly used in English
- Nikolasz - Used in Hungarian, Nikolasz came from Old Greek, Nikolasz means "Victory of the People" is used as a baby boy name
- Zhorz came from Old Greek is a boy name, meaning of Zhorz is "Earthworker, Earth Worker and Farmer". Zhorz is resultant of George.
Famous people named Perlaug
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Perlaug
- Girl names beginning with P
- Greek Girl Names
- Norse Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Rock
- Baby Names that mean Stone
Share your opinion on Perlaug