Persy name meaning
Meaning: Heresy of Breton Romance of the Xiith Century
Add to favorites
What does Persy mean?
Persy means Heresy of Breton Romance of the Xiith Century has origin in Old Greek and Welsh which is mostly used in Swedish is a unisex name . Persy is version of long standing and predominant Persis. Persis's meaning is Woman from Persia has its origin in Old Greek. Persy is short form of Perceval. Perceval is derived from Percival. Perceval is Old French equivalent of The Celtic Name Peredur of Unknown Meaning. Perceval is originated from Welsh and Celtic languages, Perceval means "Pierces and To Pierce + Old French Val = Valley" is predominantly used in English and Finnish. Persy is Swedish equivalent of Percy.
Variants of Persy
Persis, Persia, Percy, Perceval, Peredur, Percival, Perci, Persifal, Parsafal
How popular is the name Persy?
Persy is a familiar baby name in Peru and DR Congo. At least, 500 people globally have carried Persy as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Persy
Break down your endless search for happiness when you already have so much to be happy and grateful for. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. You are never bored. Even when you are alone.
Do you like Persy? Read these names too
- Melissa - Cherished and Evergreen unisex name Melissa is commonly used in English and Norwegian. Its origin is in Irish and Old Greek, meaning of Melissa is "A Bee, The Elements Melissa Which Means Bee or Honey Bee"
- Araknea came from Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Araknea is "Spider". Araknea is resulted from Arachne.
- Adrasteia came from Old Greek is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Adrasteia is "The Inescapable One"
- Piera - Rare unisex name Piera has its origin in Old Greek, meaning of Piera is "The Stone or The Rock" is principally used in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Lisandra - Unwonted Lisandra is originated from Old Greek, Lisandra means "Loosening, Man or Feminine Form of Alexander" and is majorly used in Danish and Estonian is used as a girl name
Famous people named Persy
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Persy
- Boys names beginning with P
- Girls names beginning with P
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
Share your opinion on Persy