Akili meaning and origin
Uncustomary Akili chiefly is used in Arabic aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Akili is "Intelligent, From Kikuyu, Cleverness, Wit, Wisdom or Intelligence" is originated from Arabic and Old Greek. Akili is variant form of celebrated and celestial Akil. Akil is form of lofty Achilles. Akil means Sensible, Pain or Lipless and Thoughtful is rooted from Arabic and Old Greek. Akili is a version of widespread Achilles. Achilles means Lipless, The One Who has Beautiful Lips and Pain has origin in English, Latinized and Old Greek.
Variants of AkiliNames that rhyme with Akili
Popularity of Akili
Akili is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1972 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1975, it ranked 2364th when 26 boys were named Akili. Over 652 babies in United States have been named Akili. The moniker is a common name in DR Congo and Tanzania while somewhat familiar name in Papua New Guinea, India, Somalia and Niger. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Akili
Explore yourself more. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You are all about adventure and travel. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people.
Do you like Akili? You would love these names
- Amynta - Girl name Amynta is mainly used in English has its origin in Old Greek, Amynta means "Amyntor"
- Ione - Predominantly used in English persistent and illustrous, Ione aimed at girls which of Old Norse and Old Greek origin, meaning of Ione is "Beach Strand, Amethyst or Flower Name"
- Bassel - Bassel's meaning is Smiling or Radiant aimed at boys is of Arabic and Old Greek origin
- Egidia - Origin of Egidia is in Greek language is a girl name, especially used in Danish, English and Swedish, meaning of Egidia is "Shield or A Form of Aegidius"
- Celisa - Used mostly in English unexpected, Celisa has its origin in Old Greek is a baby girl name, Celisa means "A Passionate Woman". Celisa is derived from Celisha.
Namesakes of Akili
- Akili Smith, former American and Canadian football quarterback