Chrissy meaning and origin
Famous girl name Chrissy is rooted from Latin, Chrissy means "Anointed, Form of Christopher, Abbreviation of Christine, Christian Woman or Disciple of the Christ" is used notably in English, Swedish and Danish. Chrissy is variant form of biblical and conifer Christine. Christine is version of biblical and desirable Christina. Christine is Greek cognate of Christiane. Originated from Latin, Prevalent Christine, Christine means "Follower of Christ and Beautiful Christian". The name is celebrated on July 24th.
Variants of ChrissyNames that rhyme with Chrissy
Popularity of Chrissy
Chrissy was a popular name in United States. Over 4306 babies have been given the first name in 65 years. When at its peak in 1978, 559 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 377th position. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 65 years. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names 2 times Chrissy is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 3536 in 2013. Also, it is among the top 2000 girl names in France. Over 150 babies in France have been named Chrissy.
But Chrissy is a popular baby name in Malawi where every 1 in 600 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 60000 babies have been bestowed Chrissy around the globe.
Chrissy in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Chrissy?
It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry. Over-thinking kills. This is your motto. Some people admire while others judge your recklessness and carelessness. All you care about is your satisfaction. You do the things other people are scared of. Some admire you for it. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. You are the most sensitive person is what number 11 reveals about your personality.
Do you like Chrissy? Read these names too
- Benite is used principally in Swedish and Danish has its origin in Latin, Benite means "Good Person, Blessed and The Blessed" is given to girls. Benite is derived from Benita.
- Marcela - Darling Marcela majorly is used in English, Spanish and Polish is a baby girl name, meaning of Marcela is "God Mars, Dedicated to God Mars or Female Version of Marcellus" has origin in Latin
- Béibhinn - Meaning of Béibhinn is The Word Vivus with the Meaning Alive Lively, Lively and Vivid is used as a girl name and is principally used in Irish has origin in Latin. Béibhinn is derivation of Vivian.
- Laude is originated from Latin is used as a boy name, Laude means "Rent"
- Ausonia is used specifically in Italian is a girl name, Ausonia means "Auson" is rooted from Latin
Namesakes of Chrissy
- Chrissy Gephardt, daughter of 2004 American presidential candidate and Missouri representative Dick Gephardt
- Chrissy Amphlett, Australian singer
- Chrissy Hughes, American former competitive figure skater
- Chrissy Stokes in Somebody Help Me 2 as Actress
- Chrissy Schwartz in Sealed with a Kiss as
- Chrissy Cannone in Melody as Actress
- Chrissy Skinns in Auf Wiedersehen, Pet as Producer
- Chrissy Laboy in The Announcer as Actress
- Chrissy Weathersby Ball in Star Trek as Stunts
- Chrissy Randall in Street Eyes as Actress
- Chrissy Schulz in Traumfrau mit Nebenwirkungen as Actress
- Chrissy Joy in 2nd Serve as Actress
- Chrissy Paraskevopoulos in My Big Fat Greek Wedding as Actress
- Chrissy Ann acted in video Face Dance
- Chrissy Berdick played leading role of Sue in 1997 comedy, drama movie Omnibus.
- Chrissy Schultz characterized key role of N in 1995 film California Convertible.
- Chrissy Leigh Anderson, from 2011 horror, thriller film Hide, who characterized Ashley.
Lists having Chrissy
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Chris
- Baby Names that mean Anointed
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean bearer
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Disciple