Phillys meaning and origin
Odd girl name Phillys is originated from English and Old Greek. Phillys is a form of prominent and evergreen Phyllis. Odd Phyllis is originated from Old Greek, English and German is used chiefly in German and English, Phyllis means "Green Leaves, Leafy Foliage and Phyllon".
Variants of PhillysNames that rhyme with Phillys
Popularity of Phillys
Numerological analysis of Phillys
When you walk into a room, people look to you as a leader. You want to be loved more than you already are. You want to be more. More. More. The only way to find happiness is to stop searching for it and let it find you first. Leave your own mark in the world. You want to do more cool and exciting stuff. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul.
Looking for names similar to Phillys? Please go through the following names
- Pippo - Primarily used in Italian, Pippo is originated from Old Greek is a boy name, meaning of Pippo is "God Would Multiply, Friend of Horses or Horse Lover"
- Georgeena - The girl name Georgeena means "Farmer Earthworker, Farmer and Earthworker" is originated from Old Greek language. Georgeena is resulted from Georgia.
- Letha - Celebrated and Perpetual unisex name Letha means "Oblivion" is of Old Greek origin
- Akzel - Sufficiently quirky and Modernistic Hebrew, Old Greek and Scandinavian Akzel is a boy name, meaning of Akzel is "Father of Peace and (God The) Father is Peace". Akzel is variant spelling of Aksel.
- Elley - Unconventional girl name Elley means "the Other and Gothic" which is principally used in Icelandic and Swedish is of Gothic, Old Norse and French origin. Elley is resulted from Ella.
Namesakes of Phillys
We could not find any notable namesake.