Phokas meaning and origin
Meaning of Phokas is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Phokas like Fintan, Cornelis, Eton, Jaxton,Names that rhyme with Phokas
Popularity of Phokas
Phokas is an uncommon name probably limited to Cyprus. According to our findings, at least 40 people have been bestowed Phokas around the globe.
What numbers say about Phokas?
You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. You never do things you are not passionate about. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. You appreciate your time enough not to spend it on doing things you don't want and stupid people. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence.
Do you like Phokas? You would love these names
- Madleina - Meaning of Madleina is Native of Magdala
- Hippo means Fight is used particulary in Frisian
- Gandulf means Werewolf or Wolf
- Shivshekhar prevalently is used in Bengali, Malayalam and Oriya is a baby boy name, meaning of Shivshekhar is "Lord Shiva, One at the Top of Shiva or Moon"
- Daliane - Daliane means "Swedish Botanist Who Gave Birth to the Flower Dalhia"
Namesakes of Phokas
We could not find any notable namesake.