Madleina name meaning
What does Madleina mean?
Madleina is form of widely accepted and persistent Magdalena. Magdalena is Latin equivalent of Μαγδαληνη Which is a Greek Form of a Hebrew Epithet:. Origin of Magdalena is in Hebrew, meaning of Magdalena is "Magdalene, Villager of Galilee and Woman from Magdala".
Variants of Madleina
Magdalena, Alene, Madalene, Anna-Lena, Aliene, Adela, Aileen, Alena, Alina, Eileen, AnnaNames that rhyme with Madleina
How popular is the name Madleina?
Madleina is an uncommon name probably limited to Switzerland.
Numerological aspects of Madleina
You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do.
Do you like Madleina? Other names you would love
- Nalaka notably is used in Hindi and Hindi is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Nalaka is "At Nanital a Goddess in a Temple"
- Gerlis - Meaning of Gerlis is Spear
- Thomazine means Twin and Little Twin is used commonly as a girl name came from Aramaic. Thomazine is derivative of Thomasina.
- Heidje - The Heidje means "Of Noble Figure" is used notably in Frisian
- Aranrhod - Aranrhod's meaning is Silver Circle is a baby girl name
Middle names for Madleina
Complement Madleina with any of the daring and sweet middle names assembled below.
View more middle names that goes with Madleina.
Famous people named Madleina
We could not find any notable namesake.