Pihuna meaning and origin
Used especially in Bengali, Pihuna bestowed upon baby girls, Pihuna means "Bird Voice or Very Sweet".Names that rhyme with Pihuna
Popularity of Pihuna
Pihuna is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Pihuna
Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. You are a freethinker. People find it easy to communicate with you but only after you find a way to relax in their presence. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible.
Do you like Pihuna? You would love these names
- Dhirendro - Meaning of Dhirendro is Lord of Courage is substantially used in Bengali is aimed at baby boys
- Mashiyat - Specifically used in Bengali, Mashiyat is used as a girl name, meaning of Mashiyat is "Happiness"
- Bibhabori - Girl name Bibhabori is used primarily in Bengali language, meaning of Bibhabori is "A Raag"
- Shourik - Shourik's meaning is To do with the Sun is a baby boy name is used specifically in Bengali
- Taggart - Outlandish Taggarts origin is Irish, Taggart means "Son of a Priest or Son of the Priest" is a baby boy name is primarily used in Bengali
Namesakes of Pihuna
We could not find any notable namesake.