Poorvith name meaning
Usage: Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil and Telugu
Meaning: Complete Man
Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni
Add to favorites
What does Poorvith mean?
Poorvith is used prevalently in Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya and Tamil is a baby boy name, Poorvith means "Complete Man".Names that rhyme with Poorvith
How popular is the name Poorvith?
Poorvith is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Poorvith
Having letter H as your capstone reveals you are a visionary who knows what they want but have no idea on how to get it. It intrigues you to know how the world started from scratch. Sometimes you focus on analyzing people's actions and get inspired by what they do and how they live. Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You have yourself, healthy and sane, and crazy.
You would love these names similar to Poorvith
- Nadish is used notably in Gujarati and Telugu is rooted from Sanskrit and commonly is aimed at boys, Nadish means "Of the Sea, God of River or Ocean"
- Amoghah - Boy name Amoghah means "Magnificent or Ever Useful" is substantially used in Tamil and Kannada
- Sanyog - Boy name Sanyog is used substantially in Gujarati, Sanskrit and Bengali languages, Sanyog means "Connection, Milan or Con-incidence"
- Swarnamugi means Gold is used as a girl name is prevalently used in Kannada, Bengali and Marathi
- Lakshna means Decent, Elegant or Characteristic is used as a unisex name is largely used in Kannada, Telugu and Tamil
Famous people named Poorvith
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Poorvith
- Boy names beginning with P
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Complete
- Baby Names that mean Man
Share your opinion on Poorvith