Porteur name meaning
On This Page
What does Porteur mean?
Boy name Porteur is originated from Latin. Porteur is a form of commonly accepted and perennial Porter. Porter dominantly is used in English, meaning of Porter is "Keeper of the Gate, A Porter Gatekeeper and One who Carries Goods" is rooted from Latin and Old French.
Variants of PorteurNames that rhyme with Porteur
How popular is the name Porteur?
Porteur is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Porteur
You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you. You are a jealous and passionate lover. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. The letter P as your cornerstone revels your passionate character. You can smell a great opportunity from miles.
Do you like Porteur? Read these names too
- Eloise - Desirable and Perennial unisex name Eloise is used particulary in English and Spanish, meaning of Eloise is "Healthy, Forest or Whole" is of Old High German and Germanic origin
- Pontus has its origin in Old Greek and Latin is used commonly in Greek and Danish, Pontus means "Bridge or Sea" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Moriz - Boy name Moriz is used predominantly in German that originated from Latin, meaning of Moriz is "The Moor or The One from Mauritania"
- Minette - Meaning of Minette is Wilhelmina is used in Danish, English and French and rooted from Germanic, Hebrew and Latin is bestowed upon girls
- Amy - Amy's meaning is The Beloved or Loved One is used as a gender insensitive name which is specifically used in Swedish and Kannada has origin in Latin
Famous people named Porteur
We could not find any notable namesake.