Poudhan meaning and origin
Poudhan's meaning is Lord Bahubali's Capital aimed at baby boys is mostly used in Malayalam, Marathi and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Poudhan
Popularity of Poudhan
Poudhan is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Poudhan
You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality.
Do you like Poudhan? You would love these names
- Abjini - Girl name Abjini means "Multitude of Lotuses" is chiefly used in Hindi, Marathi and Sanskrit
- Anurama - Girl name Anurama means "Goddess Lakshmi" is chiefly used in Marathi and Hindi
- Ibhana substantially is used in Gujarati, Kannada and Hindi is a boy name, meaning of Ibhana is "Selected"
- Tamoghn - Used in Kannada and Gujarati, Tamoghn is used as a boy name, Tamoghn means "Lord Shiva or Lord Vishnu"
- Parmeshwari - Girl name Parmeshwari is used especially in Hindi and Marathi languages, meaning of Parmeshwari is "Goddess Durga"
Namesakes of Poudhan
We could not find any notable namesake.