Poya meaning and origin
Unisex name Poya is originated from Afghan, Poya means "Curious, Lucky Charm or Searcher" is chiefly used in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Poya
Popularity of Poya
Poya is a popular baby name in Iran where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Poya as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Poya?
You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking.
You would love these names similar to Poya
- Sunke - Sunke means "Little Son"
- Tivri - Unisex name Tivri is used largely in Hindi and Hindi, Tivri means "Auspicious or Target"
- Milojica - Boy name Milojica has its origin in Serbian, Milojica means "Gracious". Milojica is a derivation of Miloje.
- LeeRoy - Cherished and All time favorite boy name LeeRoy means "King", used largely in English is originated from French
- Rubis - Rubis's meaning is Precious Stone
Namesakes of Poya
We could not find any notable namesake.