Prabhjeevan meaning and origin
Prabhjeevan chiefly is used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Prabhjeevan is "One for whom Remembrance of God is Life" is bestowed upon baby boys.Names that rhyme with Prabhjeevan
Popularity of Prabhjeevan
Prabhjeevan is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Prabhjeevan
You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. To feel happy and fulfilled, you have to do something you haven't done before. That's helping others. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. You love life and life loves you. People can't believe you are real. You don't even believe you are real.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Prabhjeevan
- Teghbahadur - Teghbahadur's meaning is Courageous Sword is a gender insensitive name is used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Manshaant - Boy name Manshaant is substantially used in Punjabi and Sikh languages, Manshaant means "One with Peaceful Heart"
- Prembans - Boy name Prembans is primarily used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Prembans is "Belonging to the Family of Holy Ones"
- Gurbinder - Boy name Gurbinder is especially used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Gurbinder is "Part of Guru or Lord Guru"
- Nirmalbir - The boy name Nirmalbir means "Holy or Brave" is used particulary in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Prabhjeevan
We could not find any notable namesake.