Preetam meaning and origin
The unconventional and modern boy name Preetam means "Lover or Lovable" is largely used in Telugu, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Hindi and Oriya.Names that rhyme with Preetam
Popularity of Preetam
Preetam is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2003. And also in England and Wales. But Preetam is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 80000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Preetam
Having letter P as a cornerstone represents your eternal hunger for more in life. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. The only way to find happiness is to stop searching for it and let it find you first. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted.
If you like Preetam, you would love these names
- Vanadurga means Goddess Parvati or Goddess of the Woods is originated from Sanskrit in general aimed at girls is used commonly in Hindi, Indian and Gujarati
- Ninad means Gentle Sound of Water, Sound of Flowing Water or Sound used for boys is used mainly in Hindi and Malayalam
- Janya - Meaning of Janya is Born or Life is of Sanskrit origin bestowed upon both sexes is used particulary in Sikh, Kannada and Marathi
- Shailendra - Meaning of Shailendra is King of the Mountains, Himalaya or King of Mountains is a unisex name is used notably in Tamil, Oriya and Marathi
- Siddhani - Girl name Siddhani is majorly used in Bengali and Telugu, Siddhani means "Blessed"
Namesakes of Preetam
We could not find any notable namesake.