Presh meaning and origin
Of English origin, Presh is used as a girl name. Presh is derivation of Precious. Meaning of Precious is Precious, Of Great Value and Loved came from English is notably used in English.
Variants of PreshNames that rhyme with Presh
Popularity of Presh
Presh is a familiar baby name in India. As per our research, over 400 people has been named Presh globally.
Numerological aspects of Presh
You are a visionary but you don't use your talents and unique abilities much. You are open to everyone and often taken for a fool. You like to observe things and people. Freedom is what's most important for you. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. The only way to find happiness is to stop searching for it and let it find you first. Learn from their experiences.
Do you like Presh? Read these names too
- Weatleah - Meaning of Weatleah is From the Wheat Meadow and Field of Wheat is used as a boy name has origin in English. Weatleah is derivation of Wheatley.
- Warfeld is originated from English bestowed upon boys, Warfeld means "Field near the Weir Or Fish Trap and From the Field by the Weir". Warfeld is derived from Warfield.
- Hend - Of Old English origin, Anomalous Hend is a gender-neutral name, Hend means "Group of Camels That Number from 100 to 200"
- Farmir - English name Farmir bestowed upon boys, meaning of Farmir is "One who Works the Earth". Farmir is resultant of Farmer.
- Klyve - Meaning of Klyve is Form of Clifford, Cliff and Heath and Bank is a baby boy name came from Old English. Klyve is resulted from Clive.
Namesakes of Presh
We could not find any notable namesake.