Prunella meaning and origin
Prunella is celebrated on October 5th.
View middle names that goes with Prunella like Siobhan, Audrina, Marlena, Zaia,Names that rhyme with Prunella
Popularity of Prunella
Prunella is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. And also in France. Also, Prunella is a familiar name in England. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Prunella globally, concentrated mainly in Europe.
What numbers say about Prunella?
You are a wise person. You never stress over difficult times or problems because you know that everything has an ending point. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. Keeping your emotions isn't something you usually do. It only happens when you are not sure if a person is being honest with you or not. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit.
Go through the following names similar to Prunella
- Chazili - Originated from Quran, Chazili means "One Who has Left the World"
- Jirair means Strong Hard Working aimed at baby boys has its origin in Armenian
- Kelvine - Kelvine's meaning is Plant is originated from Anglo-Saxon
- Heodez - Meaning of Heodez is Who Raises or Nourishes. is used largely in Breton is originated from Old Breton
- Kartikka - The unisex name Kartikka means "Light" is predominantly used in Hindi and Hindi
Namesakes of Prunella
- Prunella Clough, prominent British artist
- Prunella Scales, English actress best
- Prunella Scales, side project of Skid Row bass player Rachel Bolan and then Godspeed and now Solace guitarist Tommy Southard
- Prunella Gee, English actress, best
- Prunella Ransome in ¿Quién puede matar a un niño? as Actress