Kelvine meaning and origin
Anglo-Saxon name Kelvine means "Plant". Kelvine is derivative of Kevin. Kevin is equivalent of Caoimhín in English language. Kevin came from Celtic and Old Irish, meaning of Kevin is "Little Gentle One, The Elements Caomh Meaning Fair Comely Gentle and Comely". It is celebrated on June 3.
View middle names that goes with Kelvine like Made,Names that rhyme with Kelvine
Popularity of Kelvine
Kelvine is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. Kelvine is a common name in Kenya and Tanzania while somewhat familiar name in DR Congo, Zambia and Cameroon. As per our evaluation, over 3000 people has been named Kelvine globally.
Numerological analysis of Kelvine
You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude. When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner. You want a stable, deep connection with people. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away.
Go through the following names similar to Kelvine
- Yunez - Meaning of Yunez is Yew or Shrub is principally used in Breton
- Elilvendan particulary is used in Tamil, Bengali and Oriya, meaning of Elilvendan is "Handsome or King of Beauty" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Gaella - Meaning of Gaella is Elite Tribe
- Kaïs - The Kaïs is originated from Quran, Kaïs means "Distinguished or Proud"
- Omya - New-fangled and Unexpected choice Omya majorly is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Omya is "Life Giving or Life Giver" is bestowed upon both genders
Namesakes of Kelvine
We could not find any notable namesake.