Pulicka name meaning
On This Page
What does Pulicka mean?
Pulicka is resulted from Pulika. Pulika's origin is African, meaning of Pulika is "Well-Behaved Girl and Obedience" is substantially used in African and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Pulicka
How popular is the name Pulicka?
Pulicka is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Pulicka
Help them improve instead of judging. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You don't have the will to try and accomplish your wildest dreams because you are scared of failure.
You would love these names similar to Pulicka
- Imee - Used commonly in Tagalog atypical, Imee aimed at baby girls is of Germanic and Tagalog origin, Imee means "Imelda"
- Shanita - Used specifically in English and African, Shanita is used as a baby girl name is rooted from English-American and English. Shanita is African equivalent of Janita
- Latona - Latona's meaning is Goddess is rooted from Latin, largely used in African and Greek is used as a baby girl name
- Siko - Used notably in African, Siko is used as a girl name, Siko means "Screaming or Crier" is rooted from African-Shona
- Okpara - Infrequent boy name Okpara means "First-Born Son" has its origin in African-Igbo is used mostly in Igbo and African
Famous people named Pulicka
We could not find any notable namesake.