Qaddur meaning and origin
Boy name Qaddur is especially used in Arabic language, Qaddur means "Capable".Names that rhyme with Qaddur
Popularity of Qaddur
Qaddur is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Qaddur
You have the heart of a warrior. You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough. Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom. You hate being in the center of attention but somehow you always are because of your aura and charming expression. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You are able to resist any temptation because you focus on things that matter all the time.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Qaddur
- Koroush - Boy name Koroush means "Like the Sun" is substantially used in Arabic
- Muhyiduddin - Muhyiduddin's meaning is Reviver of the Faith is used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- AbdAlRashid - Meaning of AbdAlRashid is Servant of the Guided is a baby boy name is used majorly in Arabic
- Maarouf - Meaning of Maarouf is Good or Good Behavior is a baby boy name majorly used in Arabic is of Arabic origin
- Baid - The boy name Baid means "Distant or Away" is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Qaddur
We could not find any notable namesake.